- Regarding personal data, we, happy rain Würflingsdobler GmbH, process your data specified in the customer registration form pursuant to the relevant statutory provisions, especially the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Personal data of you, as a customer, is collected, retained, processed and used if, to the extent and as long as this is necessary to establish, implement or terminate the contractual relationship.
- Any further collection, retention, processing and use of personal data of you, as a customer, will be effected only where this is required or permitted by a legal regulation or you have given your consent thereto.
- You know that taking steps prior to entering into a contract and fulfilment of the contractual relationship and/or fulfilment of the individual purchase agreements and orders requires the collection, processing and use of the name, address, further communication data, VAT ID no. and, for agreed payment by direct debit, of the bank data. The legal basis here is point (b) of Art. 6(1) GDPR.
- Where you provide further information in our customer registration form, especially specify a point of contact, this information is optional.
- To the extent permitted by law, we are entitled to assess the customer's risk for payment defaults to decide on the establishment, implementation or termination of the contractual relationship. In this respect, probability values for a purchaser’s behaviour in future may be collected and processed. The purchaser’s address data is also used to calculate the probability values. To perform checks, we may use the services of credit agencies, e.g. SCHUFA Holding AG (Wiesbaden), or other third parties and transfer data of the purchaser to them and/or request such data from them to this end. The collection, processing and use of data to this end is based on point (b) of Art. 6(1) GDPR.
- We are entitled, in particular, to transfer your data to third parties, if and to the extent that this is necessary to take steps prior to entering into a contract and to fulfil the contractual relationship (e.g. for dispatch, invoicing or customer support) acc. to point (b) of Art. 6(1) GDPR or for compliance with a legal obligation within the meaning of point (c) of Art. 6(1) GDPR. To the extent permitted by law, we also forward such data to third parties (e.g. collection agencies) in some circumstances to enforce demands in line with point (b) and/or point (f) of Art. 6(1) GDPR.
- Upon your request, we will provide you, as customer, with free access to retained personal data concerning you, provided that the respective requirements under statutory law are met. Under the legal conditions, you have the right to demand correction, erasure, restriction of processing or transmission of your data to a third party. Moreover, you have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- You may object at any time to any use of your personal data for the required safeguarding of the legitimate interests of us or of a third party by giving informal notice to us. Where we cannot demonstrate overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, we will no longer use the relevant data for such purposes following receipt of the objection.
- The controller for all issues regarding data protection is: happy rain Würflingsdobler GmbH, Industriestraße 9, 84359 Simbach am Inn, Germany, phone: +49 (0)8571 - 9119-0, fax: +49 (0)8571 - 9119-30, e-mail: email@example.com
- The supervisory authority primarily in charge for us, as seller, is: Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht (BayLDA) [Bavarian Data Protection Authority], Promenade 27, 91522 Ansbach, Germany, phone: +49 (0) 981 53 1300, fax: +49 (0) 981 53 98 1300, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
As of June 2018
Our GTCS as of March 2017, available at www.happy-rain.de/en/legal-notice.html, shall apply exclusively.